Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Last Weekday Of Work!

I worked my last scheduled weekday shift tonight. I have been working during the week at Chilis a couple of nights and also on the weekends, and soon Johnny and i are going to switch places with the busy schedules as he starts coaching basketball again in November. I will probably pick up a few more shifts before practice starts but i won't be on the schedule except for my Sat and Sun. night shifts so that will be nice. Some days I get a little overwhelmed having 3 part-time jobs, they keep me pretty busy, but then i stop and think about it... I'm so grateful that i'm able to work around Johnny's schedule so that he can be with the kids when i'm at work and that i am able to be home with them during the day! And one of these days when we become filthy rich (hee hee) i'm not going to have 3 jobs! :)

No comments: