Friday, September 29, 2006

A Little Facelift In The Kitchen






Johnny had a granite tabletop made from scrap at work. He put it on last night but then had to take it back off because he has to redo the base of the table to make the legs further apart to steady it better. It looks very nice and once we have it back on i will put a picture on. I have been wanting to do away with my wallpaper in the kitchen for awhile now and do something different. I found almost a full gallon of the paint that we used for the upper wall so for right now im just ripping down the wallpaper and painting the bottom of the wall. I will decide later if i want to go with a different color once we get the new table in. I put Julie's kids to work while i had them last night.:) Actually they were all begging to help, and had fun ripping the wallpaper down. Julie, I had a little talk with Meredith that Aunt Elisa's house was the only place we rip down wallpaper in case she got any ideas anywhere else.:) Avery helped me again this morning do another whole wall. I just have two sections to go... Oh yes, and the picture at the top of just the wall, Avery made me take a picture of it before i ripped anymore off because she said it was a litle girl with her hand up in the air. I didn't see it at the time but i do see what she was seeing now that i see the picture. :)

No comments: