Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Avery's New Hairstyle



Ever since we saw the movie "Chronicles Of Narnia" Avery has wanted her hair cut like "Lucy" the littlest girl. She pretended she was Lucy for quite some time after the movie including wanting us to call her "Lucy", wearing her "lucy" shoes (ones like Lucy wore in the movie, and wearing a sweater everyday just like Lucy's. I decided that before vacation we would get her hair cut, so today we went and had it done. I even decided to have some layers put in. Avery loves it and looks in every mirror we pass admiring her new do. Now we are just waiting on daddy to get home and hope that he likes it because he doesn't know that we did it or how short we went. I'm sure he will like it, because he had suggested putting some layers in it awhile back and i was the one to not go for the idea. I stayed back by Avery when she got it cut today, and afterward she said next time "you can wait out in the front next time mommy" oh my girl is growing up! Trey, my little sentimental guy grabbed a lock of her hair and held onto it, and gave it to me when we got to the car.

No comments: