Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WORN OUT!

Oh goodness this crew is wearing me out! We are watching Emma, a 2 yr old of some friends of ours from church while they are on a cruise. We have had her since Sunday. I forgot what it was like to have a 2 yr old and a baby:) They are keeping me on my toes. Trey and Avery are doing well at keeping her entertained though. Ethan has been sick and very fussy and wanting to be held constantly. Last night when it was bedtime for all the kids and Ethan was crying, Johnny said why don't you take him on a drive and get him to sleep and get out of the house for a little bit, so i went to Sonic and drove around till Ethan fell asleep then went back home and the 3 other kids were sound asleep! I stuck Ethan in bed and we went to bed too. Today my goal is to get my shower before noon and keep the house from being totally trashed. It wouldn't be bad at all if Ethan was his normal happy self but i'm not sure what is going on with him but he is not a happy camper! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I know how you feel. :0)