Friday, April 07, 2006

Not lacking in love


I came into our room today and found the kids cuddling so told them not to move so i could get a picture. Ethan doesn't lack in the area of getting loved on, Trey and Avery are always right there and whoever does not have his full attention get's upset because they want him to look at them. Trey always kisses and hugs Ethan when we take him to school and this morning he gave him a little stuffed animal and said" i don't care if he chews on it because his slobber doesn't bother me" We will see how long that lasts. I told Trey before long he will be crawling around and getting into all his stuff! It makes me so happy seeing how much they love each other. I heard Avery say today "oh Ethan i just love you so much, you are the cutest baby ever"

No comments: